how to make
Millionaire's shortbread biscuits
Welcome to the treasure trove of baking delights! Our Millionaire Shortbread Biscuit Baking Bottle is your golden ticket to kitchen stardom. Shake up the fun, pour out the indulgence, and bake your way to millionaire-status treats! With each bite, savor the buttery layers of bliss that'll have you feeling like the baking maestro you truly are. Get yours now and transform your baking game into a scrumptious adventure!
the fun starts here
you will need
• 1 eggs
• 240g butter
• Baking tray
- Preheat oven to 170°C, 160°C (fan assisted), Gas Mark 3.
- Mix 240g of room temperature butter and 1 egg with the contents of the bottle in a large bowl until a smooth dough forms.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and fip in the mixture.
- Flatten the mixture with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
- Bake the mixture for 40•45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let it cool before serving and enjoy!